16H Optical Comparator with 16″/400mm Screen
Dorsey’s most popular model of optical comparator, now featuring new look.
16H Optical Comparator Key Features:
- 16” high resolution vertical glass screen for optimum viewing of the erect profile image.
- Machined chart ring with recessed screen protects internal optics and facilitates the alignment of the screen to the optical axis.
- Large format vernier protractor with one minute graduations.
- Quick change single lens mount with choice of lenses: 10X, 20X, 25X, 31.25X, 50X, 62.5X, & 100X.
- Coated telecentric par focal optics.
- Choice of fiber optic or LED surface illumination.
- Nickel plated cast iron workstage 18” X 5” with universal dovetail slot.
- Stage travel is 10” x-axis and 6” y-axis and 2” focus.
- Crossed roller bearing table travel in all axes.
- X & Y axis 0.0005mm/.00002” linear scales have zero backlash and are mounted in the center of the stage movement for increased accuracy.
- The optics and workstage movements are mounted on cast granite composite base.
- Single hand quick release table allows for rapid travel and fine adjustment.
- The y-axis drive is mounted directly under the center of gravity for better weight distribution and increased accuracy. The handles are located for operator comfort during use.
- True par focal helix adjustment +/- 15 degrees with 5 minute vernier.
For more information please visit 16H Optical Comparator page at Dorsey Metrology website.